er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_4759.jpg

IMG_4798.jpg

IMG_4769.jpg

IMG_4763.jpg

IMG_4796.jpg

1 and 3 are my favourite, but 3 seems a bit too dark.
i think 4 would be better without the angle, iunno about others but i actually had to tilt my head to see what the lock was hanging from.

Regardless of what you're shooting, image should tell a story. Maybe i'm beat (it is 2am here) but I don't see any stories in any of the images. They are nice but to a bit dull.

Keep shooting and telling your story.

I really like 1 and 4, what pp did you do on 4?

Regardless of what you're shooting, image should tell a story. Maybe i'm beat (it is 2am here) but I don't see any stories in any of the images. They are nice but to a bit dull.

really i see a story in all of them

really i see a story in all of them

Uh, maybe take some time to actually tell that story with words if someone isn't seeing it?

Communication goes 2 ways.
This is a forum where people discuss. All your posts are about your pictures, you don't seem to take the time to post anything about anyone else's pictures, and then when directly told that someone doesn't see a story, you don't bother telling him what that story is.

*sigh*

and the erilla vs bigtwiky war continues :)

as ive said in your previous posts, i know that although these photos are over a year old, your pp is improving, and dimnishing in its effects, so gj. I liked the first and 4th picture the best, the other seem like snapshots IMO

and the erilla vs bigtwiky war continues :)

as ive said in your previous posts, i know that although these photos are over a year old, your pp is improving, and dimnishing in its effects, so gj. I liked the first and 4th picture the best, the other seem like snapshots IMO

these photos are not over a year old lol i took them 2 days ago and bigtwiky u are right i just did not have the time then because i had to go to school sorry

3 the smoke stack is too far to the left. 4 tells a story, which depends on the beholder. for me it tells a story of death (it looks grave-ish) and loneliness. 5 i like the coloring, indeed a bit too much tilt.
can a photo sometimes be just a photo, story or not ?

Imagine a story could be on the first shot could be: We simply overlook the fact that some things function well over the duration of years to the point that brands lose the common recognition they once had. The story on the third shot could be: (Assuming it is a grave marker) Since no one comes by to place flowers upon the grave, nature saw to it that there was respectful adornment.

If we don't see a story, doesn't mean there isn't one there. May not be the one the photographer was telling, but just like poetry, you get out of it what you will.

Most reactions

Back