really i see a story in all of themRegardless of what you're shooting, image should tell a story. Maybe i'm beat (it is 2am here) but I don't see any stories in any of the images. They are nice but to a bit dull.
Keep shooting and telling your story.
really i see a story in all of themRegardless of what you're shooting, image should tell a story. Maybe i'm beat (it is 2am here) but I don't see any stories in any of the images. They are nice but to a bit dull.
Keep shooting and telling your story.
and the erilla vs bigtwiky war continues![]()
and the erilla vs bigtwiky war continues
as ive said in your previous posts, i know that although these photos are over a year old, your pp is improving, and dimnishing in its effects, so gj. I liked the first and 4th picture the best, the other seem like snapshots IMO
I cant really tell you i used a program called windows live photo gallery, that I use as a simple pp on photosI really like 1 and 4, what pp did you do on 4?