Photos You Don't Want to See

I don't know who Greg Oden is, but rumor is that Gary Coleman got bailed out of jail in exchange for agreeing to pose nude...

I don't know who Greg Oden is, but rumor is that Gary Coleman got bailed out of jail in exchange for agreeing to pose nude...

Eeeewwwwww!!....

when will these IDIOTS learn that when you are famous you are never EVER going to be able to keep anything hidden... that your sex tapes, nude photos, homosexual secrets, drug addictions, mistresses, love children, and whatever other dirty laundry you have hidden, will ALWAYS surface... and then you want to cry and apologize after its out? My case in point:

Tiger Woods
John Edwards
Ted Haggard
Paris Hilton
Carrie Prejean
Bill Clinton
ect......

they aren't sorry, they are just sorry they got caught. to all you famous peeps out there... if you haven't figured it out yet... TRUST NO ONE! duh!!!

when will these IDIOTS learn that when you are famous you are never EVER going to be able to keep anything hidden... that your sex tapes, nude photos, homosexual secrets, drug addictions, mistresses, love children, and whatever other dirty laundry you have hidden, will ALWAYS surface... and then you want to cry and apologize after its out? My case in point:

Tiger Woods
John Edwards
Ted Haggard
Paris Hilton
Carrie Prejean
Bill Clinton
ect......

they aren't sorry, they are just sorry they got caught. to all you famous peeps out there... if you haven't figured it out yet... TRUST NO ONE! duh!!!

Larry Craig (bathroom man)
Mark Foley (hello little boys)

Most reactions

Back