What's new

Photoshoot with a very playful and energetic golden retriever

daggah

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 1, 2013
Messages
230
Reaction score
102
Location
Fussa, Tokyo, Japan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last edited:
Love #2! (although wb seems too cool). These are great! Did you get any with the owner?
 
Number 2 is the money shot, I can't tell you how many times I've missed the focus on this shot and you nailed it here! Awesome finger work ;)
 
Love #2! (although wb seems too cool). These are great! Did you get any with the owner?

Yeah, I think I forgot to set WB to daylight in Lightroom on this one. It seems my camera's AWB goes to cooler temperatures when taking photos outside in the shade.
 
Awesome shot of the dog in action!
 
I'll be the odd man out and say that #1 is the stand out shot of these, although I might be inclined to lose the glimpse of collar on the dog's right side...
 
I love pet photography. I think you captured some really nice shots. I always like to try and capture a few regal or sweet poses and few silly shots.
 
Any pointers on getting that shot of the dog running at you? Spray and pray? haha
 
IMO #1 is the best of the trio.Nice framing,color and sharpness and the nice clean bokeh makes it. # 2 for the action shot come second for me. #3 is competing with the shrubs and tree to much.
 
Love, love, love #2. I would warm it up a bit. Nice job!!
 
love them ALL! Warm up #2 and re-post, I can't get enuogh of this dog. Up the exposure on the one with the owner
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom