Photoshop 7.0 Problem

dpolston

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm sure this is a silly issue I am having but, until a couple of days ago, I could drag a photo from my explorer (desktop or any other folder) right to photoshop (old school "7.0)". I use twin monitors pretty much for the ability to do this. And somehow (I think it was my kids) I can't seem to do that anymore and it's irritating.

Does anyone know how to fix this little quirk?

I've never had that problem, but perhaps your dual setup was changed from one desktop spanning two monitors to a configuration were the card is driving #2 as a separate monitor. Sounds silly I know bit it shut down my DVD preview in Encore a few years back.

-Shea

Are we talking macs here? Have you moved the application icon at all within the past couple days?

PC and No; I haven't (that I know of)

PC and No; I haven't (that I know of)

Ah, sorry, I probably can't help since i'm a mac guy, but i've had similar problems, but for me, it started when I tried to drag the application to a different folder. I ended up just reinstalling and it fixed it.

I'll have to try that. It's a stupid problem to have... but I have it! =o)

i've never heard of that. Try making a new shortcut, find the actual exe to run the program, Put a shortcut to it on your desktop, and try dragging and dropping to it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back