What's new

Photoshop help with this picture?

lance70

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
289
Reaction score
87
Location
St.Louis MO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I would like to touch up this picture for my friend Lisa, it's not a very large picture and was taken with just a point and shoot camera, not sure if anything can be done or not. She asked me if I could do anything on the picture and I told her I would ask some people on here, thanks for your time.

Lisa-4.jpg
 
I would darken some of the ambient light and maybe soften the highlights on her face.
 
Here's a stab at it...
4329743877_82f61c5c27_o.jpg

I like that! Thanks :) I'm going to save this and show her this evening, thank you very much.
 
Here's another approach - just having fun with it:

4330004929_618fb22c7b_o.jpg
 
Thanks for all the help!
 
The 2nd is a bit too intense even for me.. lol but the glare hides the slightly grainy look the picture has on her face at least.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom