What's new

Photoshop Help

clone tool would be useful.. but i see a major one on the chin in one... would have to zoom in and take your time.. another easier option is to call that same person and take one a sunny day.. that might actually take less time.. :x sorry!! just a thought.. joke joke hehe
 
I can be done using the clone tool and a lot of patience. Grab an area of the picture with similar colour and texture and clone it in.
 
I was gonna attempt to toy with it but I can't even get it to copy into my photoshop for some odd reason.. I tried right click and save and it saves as nothing, and tried copy paste and it pastes as a 1 px of nothing.
 
I think thats a sign by the way.. lol and I agree taking a new photo would probably be less time consuming.
 
You are going to have your hands full if you are trying to edit those photos. Also, being new to photoshop really doesn't help either. Like a camera, photoshop takes a lot of time and practice to get good at. I'm afraid that water drop on the girls right ear is irreparable (in my opinion) without over editing and messing the picture up. Good luck if you take that route though!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom