photoshop tutorials?

Alex RTT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
does anyone know where i may find seom good photoshop tutorials? im currently using elements 2, but have a copy of cs on its way. at this point in time im more wanting them for design purposes insted of photography. as i am designing some logos/tshirt designs for a local band

For good 'understanding' type articles and tutorials...check out The Luminous Landscape

On my work computer, I have a link that is just a page with hundreds of PS tutorials. I'm sure a Google search will turn up a few million hits for tutorials.

lynda.com if you can get a subscription for a month its worth it. i got it from a friend as a trade for a shoot.

there are like 20 hours of video teaching photoshop. ITS AMAZING, i've done tons of tutorials, but none have been as good as the ones on lynda.com also there are marketing tips, and tutorial videos for every program you might want to use

Yeah Google is the way to go, but also check out photoshopcafe.com, photoshopuser.com and a shameless plug I also have some listed on my del.icio.us along with many other graphic links for such things.

Regards,
Peter Witham

Most reactions

Back