Photoshop.

Ajlista

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, so ive been browsing the forums now for around 2 weeks or so, and the time is approaching when i get my camera
Do you guys know of any good tutorials to help me starter
Or does anyone have stater tips ?
Thanks

Read the camera's instruction manual, know it inside and outside and the rest becomes easier.:thumbup:

Okay, so ive been browsing the forums now for around 2 weeks or so, and the time is approaching when i get my camera
Thanks
There are different versions of Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop (PS) 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, then PS changed to CS, CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5.

Then there is Adobe Photoshop Elements (PSE) 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

Then there is Adobe Photoshop Lightroom (LR) 1, 2, 3.

Then there are the other image editing applications like Paint Shop by Corel and some open source image editing applications like GIMP and RawTherapee.

Which were you planning to get?

Thanks
There are different versions of Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop (PS) 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, then PS changed to CS, CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5.

Then there is Adobe Photoshop Elements (PSE) 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

Then there is Adobe Photoshop Lightroom (LR) 1, 2, 3.

Then there are the other image editing applications like Paint Shop by Corel and some open source image editing applications like GIMP and RawTherapee.

Which were you planning to get?

Im not sure what im getting yet, my friend is actually giving me his whole adobe series which i though was super nice

Read the camera's instruction manual, know it inside and outside and the rest becomes easier.:thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

My advice is to learn one thing at a time. Trying to learn a DSLR and Photoshop and photography in general will be a huge undertaking. I would start with photography by reading a book or two, then onto the camera which reading (re reading and re re reading, :lol:) your manual as mentioned will be extremely helpful and then on to Photoshop. Getting the photo correct from the camera is the aim and the closer you are to that the less Photoshopping you need to do.

My advice is to learn one thing at a time. Trying to learn a DSLR and Photoshop and photography in general will be a huge undertaking. I would start with photography by reading a book or two, then onto the camera which reading (re reading and re re reading, :lol:) your manual as mentioned will be extremely helpful and then on to Photoshop. Getting the photo correct from the camera is the aim and the closer you are to that the less Photoshopping you need to do.
Yah, FOR SURE im going to be reading the instructions manual up and down
Thankyou for your advice guys/and or girls : )

Okay, so i just got the photoshop from my friend
Its cs3

Most reactions

New Topics

Back