What's new

Photoshopped Pictures

SlySniper

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 17, 2005
Messages
500
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisville, KY
Hey guys,

Well, I finally got a new computer. Faster than my old one and much better. I now have Photoshop so I was messing around with it and I got some pretty cool stuff. Here are 2 examples:

The Glowing Shell:
shellglowingsmallboarder6bc.jpg



Emerald Star:
newflower2green5we.jpg



I'll put some more up later. These take a while of tinkering around with.


Hope you like them and thanks for looking!:thumbup:
 
The first pic doesn't have enough contrast for my tastes but that second pic is BEAUTIFUL! - I'd love to see what it looked like before you starting playing with your Photoshop! A great picture!
 
I like the second one a lot; love the BG and the soft, lightness of the flower. :D
 
Being as young as you still are, you quite bravely and innocently start to PLAY with your new Photoshop and will therefore in no time have overcome all I have so far dared to try and test --- probably already have by the look at what you already achieved. This is how the young learn to use all the new technology --- it's just one more part of their lives to check out and play with... Cool. I really like both results a lot! The second even a tad better because it looks so magic, or mysterious.
 
Nice flower! :)
Yes, show us the before pics!
 
Thanks for all the comments guys! I really do appricate them! :D

Here are the originals:

shell5vp.jpg


and

redstar7yx.jpg


I'll have more pictures soon!
 
Here are another 2 I worked on.

Coin:
quartersmall2ca.jpg


Fence:
fence0fx.jpg



I hope you like them. More to come later!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom