Phottix Mitros (Canon)with lots of extras!!!

billross77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, I just pulled the trigger and upgraded to studio lights, so now I have to sell some things to cover the costs. I will list my items below for a day or so before listing on eBay.

1. Phottix Mitros flash for Canon. I have two of these. They come with all the original boxes and accessories. One has a slight scratch on the side, but it very small and cosmetic only. I will include with each one a Pixel battery pack, with the Mitros plug attachment and 8 rechargable Amazon AA batteries. $225 each, plus shipping costs from Dallas/Fort Worth. Photos below.

flashguns-1 by billross77, on Flickr

Here is a photo showing the small scratch.

flashguns-2 by billross77, on Flickr

2. Phottix Odin transmitter and two recievers. I would prefer to see these as a set. I do not have a photo, but they are in great shape and come with original boxes and accessories, plus AA batteries. $300 for the set plus shipping from DFW

3. Canon 50mm 1.4. I bought it about 5 months ago, and used it twice. Again, includes box and all original parts. $300 plus shipping from DFW

Ill work on some photos for the Odin and lens, but send me PM's in the meantime if you would like one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back