What's new

Pic from a very old roll

darin3200

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
2,078
Reaction score
28
Location
Des Moines, Iowa
I found this roll of generic film in a closet while cleaning, the film was color c-41 iso 400 that expired in 1999. I decided to shoot it in the zorki but since i wasn't sure if any of the pics would turn out most of the shots aren't that good and just of random things. Here is one of my favorites of the roll though




lights.jpg
 
luck is all over the place, eh?
I really like this one, has a great mood to it :thumbup:

omg, wait a second. did you just post a color pic???????
:cokespit:

you should do this more often.
 
Thanks. No, its not color, you might want to recalibrate your monitor. :)

What can I say, when given free film I tend to use it
 
darin3200 said:
Thanks. No, its not color, you might want to recalibrate your monitor. :)

What can I say, when given free film I tend to use it

It's got greeny bluey purple type colours to me! Having looked in PS, it's most definitely got a lot of colour in it! Still, it's an interesting shot - very moody!

Rob
 
darin3200 said:
Thanks. No, its not color, you might want to recalibrate your monitor. :)
I think you might want to recalibrate your film! It's definitely color ;)

And very nice color at that. What a beautiful sky
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom