• picture b)

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a picture that I took that was totally underexposed. Please tell me which edit you like more.

No feed back or reasoning just straight up pick one.

I'm placing this here because I'm just looking for the maximum people to vote on just what they see.

Thank you,

bace.

THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL TERRIBLE PICTUREVVV
orig.jpg

picture a)
edit01.jpg

picture b)

edit02.jpg

How do I make this a poll?

Paul, lose some of the magenta in the first edit (a) and you'll have a pretty decent shot, I think. The shadows appear a bit green on my monitor, too, especially around his chin and their neck areas. But that should be a fairly easy fix. The lighting seems harsh in the second one, and the deep circles under the bride's eyes are rather ghastly. It's also too dark and contrasty, no shadow detail. The first edit is quite a nice salvage job already, once you get the skin tones right.

Just my two cents. ;)

terri said:
Paul, lose some of the magenta in the first edit (a) and you'll have a pretty decent shot, I think. The shadows appear a bit green on my monitor, too, especially around his chin and their neck areas. But that should be a fairly easy fix. The lighting seems harsh in the second one, and the deep circles under the bride's eyes are rather ghastly. It's also too dark and contrasty, no shadow detail. The first edit is quite a nice salvage job already, once you get the skin tones right.

Just my two cents. ;)

Thanks terri. I would totally change the colour on that first one if I knew how to do that properly?

You know any easy fixes? or does anyone know any for that matter?

Well, this is all I got. I think I made him too pretty hahaha. :lmao:

Hard to get the pinkness out of his lips though.

I think the colour and softness is better overall though...what do you think?

weddingedit.jpg

weddingeditduo.jpg

terri said:
Emma-Lee, that looks nice! Much better skin tones.

Shame she went a little too crazy around his eyes. You can do that with magazine covers and pictures of yourself em, but you can't do that with dudes who are gonna look at those pictures and think...

"that's gheeeeey"...

Still, you're right. The skin tones do look better, however your ORIGINAL edit was crap. Even though people keep voting of your pic.

Damnit.

bace said:
Shame she went a little too crazy around his eyes. You can do that with magazine covers and pictures of yourself em, but you can't do that with dudes who are gonna look at those pictures and think...

"that's gheeeeey"...

Still, you're right. The skin tones do look better, however your ORIGINAL edit was crap. Even though people keep voting of your pic.

Damnit.
Yer jealous. :mrgreen: How fun.

This whole thread was a battle. A $50 bet actually.

So i'm not actually jealous. moreso mad that I lost.

My pic was the first one (which you like *hearts*) and the second one was emma's quick edit.

My arguement was that while I knew the colour was off, I still did a wicked job of saving it. She just kept saying that I sucked.

That's why we love each other. She brings me down, and then shows me what I could be. But doesn't show me how to get there. Just basically shows me she's better than me.

Just basically shows me she's better than me.
Well...we all are, punkin. :D Don't hold it against Emma-Lee.

btw, she's also better looking than you are, too. Don't forget that part. :sexywink:

terri said:
Well...we all are, punkin. :D Don't hold it against Emma-Lee.

btw, she's also better looking than you are, too. Don't forget that part. :sexywink:

Only because you've only seen her amazingly photoshoped pictures of herself. Trust me, I've seen her in the morning before makeup and hair.

;)

I fully agree that I overdid his eyes, which si why I said he looked too pretty haha.

But I figured, if she gets to have her circles and wrinkles removed why not the poor guy? hahaha

And it's true. This is me when I wake up in the morning:

monster1_trans.gif

Yes, I am THAT good at photography and photoshop. ;)

Emma-Lee said:
I fully agree that I overdid his eyes, which si why I said he looked too pretty haha.

But I figured, if she gets to have her circles and wrinkles removed why not the poor guy? hahaha

And it's true. This is me when I wake up in the morning:

monster1_trans.gif

Yes, I am THAT good at photography and photoshop. ;)

COMPLETE WITH FOREHEAD!!!

Hhahaha

Love you babe!

Oh yeah..and Jennie liked my pic better. And she paid(nothing) for them so HA!

Most reactions

Back