What's new

Pics from last week

Thanks guys.

Mr. Matt...I actually don't think it's out of focus. If you look at the screens in the upper left corner that part is in focus (I think). It's the rest. I think I caught it as the images were changing...either way, I agree with your assessment....that was one of the ones that I am not too happy with :) Thanks for comment!


Jocosse that s exactly what I wanted to express , too long exposure time to be compatible with the screen, but my poor english is a kind of obstacle to enounce clearly my opinion :mrgreen:

Mat
 
Jocosse that s exactly what I wanted to express , too long exposure time to be compatible with the screen, but my poor english is a kind of obstacle to enounce clearly my opinion :mrgreen:

Mat


no worries mon ami!

I don't like that pic anyway :) And those screens were switching about3 - 4 images per second.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom