pics from one of my shoots - from blank to BW, which is best?

Christians86

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
galleri.csfoto.no
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I tried to make use of healing brush and softne a bit less than before.

This is the first - with a lot of skinissues

_DSC4608.jpg

number two, after healing and softning:
_DSC4608-2.jpg

A little bit of contrast through use of channels:
_DSC4608-3.jpg

And at last BW:
_DSC4608-BW.jpg

What I'm wondering on is:

How is the correction of skin working for me? Is it visible that her skin is fixed (look beyond the fact that you have the opportunity to see her real skin)
Also; how natural does her skin look?

In general how is the light her, is it natural/good?

i think your postp is really good.

$0.02 from a noob: Did you PP her shoulder? The face looks great, natural and not too "plastic" looking, I think you did a really great job with that. But the shoulder is throwing me off - it's got a harshness to it that I don't see in the face and the hand.

$0.02 from a noob: Did you PP her shoulder? The face looks great, natural and not too "plastic" looking, I think you did a really great job with that. But the shoulder is throwing me off - it's got a harshness to it that I don't see in the face and the hand.

You're probably right, I do remeber that I did something there, but I left it since it didn't bother me that much, her face was more the problem due to acne.
But I sort of see the difference *back to the drawing board*

I think your post work is excellent! The lighting on the shoulder is a little bright. But it is only something I noticed when evaluating it the second time.

Though I do love black and white images, I do prefer the second to last one - in color there is a warmth that is lost in the black and white.

You are very talented! Keep up the good work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back