What's new

Pics From The Party (5pics)

Joined
Nov 3, 2007
Messages
1,952
Reaction score
1,007
Location
BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Occasionally, I help a few buddies out who run D.S.N. Productions. I always have fun on these, especially since there is never a bar tab involved. Just thought I would share a few, c+c always welcome.


#1 getting set up, sound check, lighting checks

$5191909213_f802598ea1_b.webp

#2 Light Painted People, 3 of the DJ's chatting

$5192505950_523a60737f_b.webp

#3A, B C: The Hula Hoop Girl (Mandi Tweeti)

$4902322782_340004641b_b.webp

$4902322118_32ab524d2e_b.webp

$4902321602_08ac6b3c2c_b.webp

#4 Doing Work

$5383226565_26a6d5c922_b.webp

#5 DJGROM

$5378794688_35c1e92f2c_b.webp
 
Hehehe,.....did you post these particularly for me???? i only like such saturations :lol:
 
Mate, if they float your boat, then more to it! I have a LOT of old stuff I am going through, some of these guys stuff I had forgotten ALL about. . . the joys of shooting as a favor, and no tab involved. I need to find the ones no longer on the PC, or EHD. I know there were some "gems", imo, and I loved em'.
if I find 'em, I'll post up.

A lot of these came from a discussion that was had by a friend that was wondering if lasers were bad for sensors. . . while there are lasers involved, a lot are just lighting sources.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/photography-equipment-products/299614-lasers-sensors.html

I LOVE shooting the effects, but try to get the whole scene. With lighting, lasers, the whole scene, shooting lasers indirectly couldn't be that bad, right?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom