Pics of my cobra

morrijas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well I took some pics of my 1998 Chrome yellow cobra, did a little photoshop. The cement as you can tell is a bit uneven but not much I could do. What do you think?
IMG_0723_1.jpg

IMG_0720_2.jpg

With a title like that I was expecting either a reptile or an AC Cobra, not a Mustang.

I think the first photo is the better of the two. The second one seems underexposed and has some distracting elements in the photo, for example the power lines and the tractor add nothing to the image.

I'm sure glad it wasn't a snake. My very first car was a '68 Mustang.

I like the first one the best. The second is underexposed and the tractor distracting.

Is it a '98?

Oh...duh! Love the car BTW.

Last edited:
It's weird how some of you guys find the tractor distracting... I didn't really notice it until you guys pointed it out.

I like the colors of the first pic. 2nd is under exposed like someone mentioned. Me personally, I'd do some photoshop road work & repave that road under it though. It'd look much better without that line in the blacktop.

thanks for the replies, I now notice the powerlines, I should have taken them out. The tractor I tried to take out but did not have much luck with. Remember I am very very new at photoshop and very new taking pics. All I have to work with is a Canon 60d, Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 IF EX DG HSM AF Standard Zoom Lens, Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 EX DG HSM II Macro Zoom Lens. I am trying. I really enjoy the car I bought it right off the showroom floor back in 1998, their were only 709 cobras painted in the chrome yellow color. She now has only 76k miles on her and I maybe put 1000 miles or less a year on her.

Photo 1 is technically better then photo 2 where your background has too many unwanted elements. My eye just went straight to the tracker. Photo 1 would have been easy to fix at the time of shooting, just move the car back far enough so that the asphalt is uniform. Try to use you LCD screen to pre-view the photo. Look at your background and foreground with as much scrutiny as you do to the main subject.

With a title like that I was expecting either a reptile or an AC Cobra, not a Mustang.

I think the first photo is the better of the two. The second one seems underexposed and has some distracting elements in the photo, for example the power lines and the tractor add nothing to the image.

I was pretty sure it would be a cobra mustang and not a snake. At least I would hope. You'd have to be a crazy fool to actually own a cobra.

I was pretty sure it would be a cobra mustang and not a snake. At least I would hope. You'd have to be a crazy fool to actually own a cobra.

I know a guy who had a Cobra (snake), he actually had a few venoumous snakes. He had a special permit to keep them. He's come to his senses now & gotten rid of all of them.

I also have a Cobra, but not a Mustang.

With a title like that I was expecting either a reptile or ...

Yeah. I was hoping it was your pet cobra. :)

And I also agree that the first one is better. But is there a point in having the part of the road that is not blacktop? Crop it out.

And, please, put a space in between images.

Most reactions

Back