What's new

Pics of my Freshly Detailed Car (in Motion!)

Wiltzor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 3, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Burlington, ON Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I spent almost the entire weekend detailing my car with the new DA polisher I picked up. Man, is that ever a lot of work!

Sunday evening rolled around and I decided I needed some photo evidence that my car was ever so fresh and so clean (clean).

These are my first crack at motion car photography, so C&C is welcome! I'm even newer to the world of post processing and I think it shows.



$Bridge.webp$Bridge2.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom