Pics of Tigers

Robstar1619

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not that easy to get some good shots since the weather was bad and the glass was making it hard to get some decent shots aswell.
And lot of people pressing in front to get a look at the tigers:grumpy:
tiger3.jpg

tiger2.jpg

The second one is just priceless. It's just like a kitty cat! I want to go up and scratch it behind the ears. Then again..it might want to reciprocate. :er:

Tip - to get rid of the fools infront go out and get a tripod - take it and use it - they will dispirs before a "Photographer" ;)
And That second -- its brillaint! Sharp, clear, eye contact - perhapse a little dark (especially round the eyes) and ther is a hint of blue round the white fur, but exposure overall looks good and the colours are powerful and vibrant!
I would suggest tweaking with the levels and also rotating the shot slightly to take away the feeling that the shot is sliding down sideways - carefull though as you don't have too much room to play with on the left.

Great last photo!

Many thanks again..apreciate it:thumbup: overread.

Thanks Guys.

CPOL?

when I shoot through glass I have found a levels edit after nearly always removes the glassy effect over a shot, some marks on glass can be cloned/healed out though when you get light streeks that is it.
I have read that you can get rubber lenshoods and someone was going to use them to put their lens right on the glass to shoot - the rubber being a softer contact than the plastic hard lenscaps commonly issued

I putt the lens as close to the glass i could and then my hand around the lens touching the glass so as to block the sunlight and shadows.

Most reactions

Back