Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Biloxi, Ms
2hx4mx2.jpg

11rvmzo.jpg

one from the Ozarks
2zegdcn.jpg

nice set!

The first two are goergous minimalist seascapes with nice colour pallettes. The second in particular has some really good bold compositional lines that work increadably well. The last is very nice, well composed and very well processed but I'd have liked to have seen a bit more on the bottom of the image so we can see all of the prominent foreground rocks rather than having them chopped off.

nice set!

The first two are goergous minimalist seascapes with nice colour pallettes. The second in particular has some really good bold compositional lines that work increadably well. The last is very nice, well composed and very well processed but I'd have liked to have seen a bit more on the bottom of the image so we can see all of the prominent foreground rocks rather than having them chopped off.
Thanks for the advice and kind words.

Were the beaches closed because of Algae Bloom when you were there, or was it before the problem.

Were the beaches closed because of Algae Bloom when you were there, or was it before the problem.
No, they were open and it was packed. We're they closed for a bit?
I used to live in Sarasota Florida and when traveling from seeing family in Arkansas I would take "scenic route" and pass through Bilouxi, Mobile and think.. "Man, these beaches are better than most in Florida" and i always wanted to go back and I finally got around to doing it.
Seems like an ok place to live am I wrong?

I spent 6 months in Biloxi at Keesler AFB back in '81. I haven't been back since, so I appreciate seeing these. I love the colors in the beach scenes.

No, they were open and it was packed. We're they closed for a bit?
I used to live in Sarasota Florida and when traveling from seeing family in Arkansas I would take "scenic route" and pass through Bilouxi, Mobile and think.. "Man, these beaches are better than most in Florida" and i always wanted to go back and I finally got around to doing it.
Seems like an ok place to live am I wrong?

They've been closed for a week or so because of the toxic algae, but now with the storm coming they're remaing closed.

Nice set and good job! The peaceful looking beach pics are like therapy for me and #1 is my fav. with the tall grass in the foreground, it really sets it apart.(F8? Everything looks pretty sharp)

Good pictures. I do really like the first two, and a minimal amount of things included looks really good. As was mentioned about the last photo, You could have included more of the foreground rocks,but as shown it still looks pretty good. There's so many ways to make a good picture at every scene. Sometimes if you think about it long enough, you can capture more than one good composition of the scene. I think you are getting better and better

Upon further examination, I should say that the clouds on the far horizon of the first shot are really beautiful, And you have perfectly counterweighted The various elements of the composition. I think of the three shots, the first one is my absolute favorite.

great set ;) Once again your getting me with all these water shots.

Most reactions

Back