What's new

pics

grnmnks8u

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 31, 2014
Messages
69
Reaction score
11
Location
california
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so i edited a couple of my pics using GIMP and i dont know how well of a job i did, what do you guys think?



$13949011857_c5157deed5_b.webp$14112482656_f18d2ea68f_b.webp$14112546606_da1790b0fc_b.webp$13949132768_92034d419e_b.webp
 
Last edited:
well...

I think you need to reedit a bit ;)

see how the water is blue-green? It suppose to be white in the brightest areas
I used Gimp a few years ago. It was my firs editing software (great, have to say) but I can't remember if there's three eyedropper tools when you open curves? Those eyedroppers are your friends
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom