Picture Intense Thread - Looking For Much Needed CC

Thanks to those who provided the constructive criticism. I have edited the amount of pictures.

Cool. Used to own JK for 2 years. But yeah, don't put 17 pix cuz after a few people get bored. Nobody wants to go through an album and see what's wrong or whats good with each pics. The first 5 pix and from 10 through 12 look like every other pix people place in jeep forums. Nothing too exciting if you know what I mean? Don't take it the wrong way, we're not mean, just honest :lol:

No offense taken. That is the reason why I edited down the number of pictures. Thanks!

Cool. Used to own JK for 2 years. But yeah, don't put 17 pix cuz after a few people get bored. Nobody wants to go through an album and see what's wrong or whats good with each pics. The first 5 pix and from 10 through 12 look like every other pix people place in jeep forums. Nothing too exciting if you know what I mean? Don't take it the wrong way, we're not mean, just honest :lol:

No offense taken. That is the reason why I edited down the number of pictures. Thanks!

but but but! you took some good shots away! haha

Like the shots of the rocks and there was some with DOF that would be good candidates for critics

sorry I forgot the numbers but like i said, 1-5 and 10-12 were ok, the rest would be good for evalutaion

Was also going to say that #3 looks like there was sand on the lens or something and #4 looks awesome. I love it. I bet my mom would LOVE to have that framed in her livingroom!

but but but! you took some good shots away! haha

Like the shots of the rocks and there was some with DOF that would be good candidates for critics

Hahaha thanks. Maybe I'll post them in another thread sometime.

Not to sound like a complete noob (even though I am), but what does DOF mean. I'm guessing it has something to do with focus?

>.< OR I'm a dork and said the wrong number.

She's not a sheep person, lol, she's a beach person!

*researches*

Nope nope! You're the dork! :lmao: (jk) I said meant the rock and sand. :)

Was also going to say that #3 looks like there was sand on the lens or something and #4 looks awesome. I love it. I bet my mom would LOVE to have that framed in her livingroom!

Definitely replied thinking you meant pictures #3 and #5.

Now that I know what pictures you're referring to.

You were close on #3. It's actually a smudge of some sort. I forgot to clean the lens before I went clicking away. Noob, I know.

Thanks for the compliments on #4. I'm going to assume you're mom likes the beach?

>.< OR I'm a dork and said the wrong number.

She's not a sheep person, lol, she's a beach person!

*researches*

Nope nope! You're the dork! :lmao: (jk) I said meant the rock and sand. :)

Ahhh darn! You saw my post before I deleted it. Yep, definitely a dork.

2 would be better if you were able to get the dog looking at you so you would get both eyes and number 3 looks like there is something all over it like small knats or something.... I would edit them out

2 would be better if you were able to get the dog looking at you so you would get both eyes and number 3 looks like there is something all over it like small knats or something.... I would edit them out

Thanks for the tips.

I haven't quite learned the ropes of editing yet. Once I get the hang of it I will definitely edit those smudges out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back