picture on canvas question

tkme4ard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took this picture of my kids the other day but they aren't focused like I thought they were when I took the pic. I was wanting to print it on canvas and framed for my dad for fathers day in a 10x13. Is there something I can do to it to make it 'soft' so that it looks like it's supposed to be that way? or will it print up okay already looking soft? I seriously don't want to take them back out and do it again LOL UGH looking at it on here, it looks really bad <sigh> I don't think I'm going to have much choice <sob>

eab71a3d.jpg

do it one more time, but this next time try to take enough shots so that you have where to choose from.I'm addicted to taking as many shots as possible, thus making sure there's at least one photo worth keeping.

PS:try to convince them to stay put, tell them you're going to get them something they like.It works everytime for me :p

Alessandra said:
do it one more time, but this next time try to take enough shots so that you have where to choose from.I'm addicted to taking as many shots as possible, thus making sure there's at least one photo worth keeping.

PS:try to convince them to stay put, tell them you're going to get them something they like.It works everytime for me :p

X2.......I am getting alot of requests this week for fathers day gift shoots..........I took about 200 last night to get ten that are usuable...two came out great.

Most reactions

Back