Pictures at Busiek

ozjeep

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Went to a local state park today and took a few shots. I started reading more about aperture and the like when i got him, wish i had read it before, might have made my shots better. anyway here they are. I still need some feedback on what i can do better. Does anyone know what size the conversion lens deal for the Cyber-shot DSC-H2 is? I thought it was 58mm, but i tried to attach a 58mm filter that my buddy has to my camera and it was too big... I'm not sure what it might be as I don't know much about it. ok here are the pics.

viceroybutterfly.jpg

pinkflower2.jpg

pinkflower1.jpg

leafinwater.jpg

flowery.jpg

flowerclose.jpg

sunonleaves.jpg

rockinstream.jpg

thanks for the help so far, I think i'm getting better...

nice series, nice butterfly shot, and i really like the way you captured #6... :thumbup:

Many of your photos are still a bit on the "too centred"-side, but you can change your approach to composition easily ... which would not be necessary for Photo 6, though: that one looks perfect centred as it is. I don't think you can take a photo of a flower in this "fireworks"-manner any differently.

I quite like the softness of your Photo 3 here and my favourite must be Photo 4!

In Photo 7 I assume you attempted to capture that one sunlit spot in the bush, and unfortunately just that spot got overexposed and totally blown out in the end, i.e. all white and shining and showing no more detail at all. That is why deliberately underexposing ones pictures can often help as long as you don't have any filters (polarising filter) ... or you lost yours in the wilderness and could never find it any more... (that is personal experience speaking, :cry: ).

Most reactions

Back