What's new

Pictures at the Mall

Gsomej

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 30, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These pictures were taken from two different days inside a local mall. Comments and criticism welcome, maximum harshness is welcome, just make sure you're just being more constructive the destructive...

$8696275449_87facb1e4b_b.webp
$8696277985_dab76b825a_b.webp
$8696278885_23405df7ba_b.webp
$8688004086_f032c8165c_b.webp
$8688005624_1d3a0d1d88_b.webp
$8686896827_93e8835558_b.webp
$8686898003_ff6440775d_b.webp
 
2nd one is the only one that stands out to me. . . the rest seem under exposed and not very interesting. I would like the custodial shot, but the poerson walking through the frame just screws it up.

Reminds me of Pentagon City Mall.
 
Thanks for the advice, I tend to have my pictures around this exposure because of the metering, though I sometimes have to lower the highlights because I hate it when the whites get blown-out. I guess I also like darker pictures. Maybe there's issues with the dynamic range with the lighting where I choose to shoot?
 
Have you considered that your monitor might be uncalibrated? These are pretty close to a stop under exposed,
 
I calibrated it and didn't see much of anything wrong. Checking the histogram though, I seem to be a bit off. Maybe it's just the way I've adapted to seeing things.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom