Pictures from China

why do the first two have so much jpeg artifacts while the last one has not? I suppose for the first two you should go back to your original file and save it as a jpeg again with less compression.

why do the first two have so much jpeg artifacts while the last one has not? I suppose for the first two you should go back to your original file and save it as a jpeg again with less compression.

Because he doesn't have the originals, they've been ripped off from elsewhere on the web.

Bacuse he doesn't have the originals, they've been ripped off elsewhere on the web.

that was my statement, just I tried to wrap it into a question ;)

someone gave me a hint so i looked at the webpage. I will look in more detail and hope i won't find any of my images there :whip:

China is an amazing country, I advise any of us on here to go there, I loved it. Pic #1 is too deep a blue for my liking. Lower the blue tone on PS if possible. But have to say, pic's #2 & 3 are amazing. You were well positioned for pic 3, looking down on the terraces. Superb shots tho' my Friend

#2 is very interesting. Great composition and I love love the simplicity. #3 is great too-complex.

love those terraces..great shot

Most reactions

New Topics

Back