Pictures of Your Wives or Girlfriends

mea7596

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Let's see them! What better way to highlight your photography skills while showing off your beautiful wives or girlfriends!

Hmm, that's being a little sexist ... should it not be "Pictures of your partners" ?

That is a real winner of a first post there! We don't know you, and you want pictures of our ladies... I don't think so! :)

lol, well you come on, no introduction and ask to see our loved ones....think about that for a sec?

I hav been a part of a Jeep forum for years and this thread is one of the most popular threads there!! No disrespect intended.....

I hav been a part of a Jeep forum for years and this thread is one of the most popular threads there!! No disrespect intended.....

Well, why don't you start?

But the thing is - no-one knows you here. If my husband posted my pic on your thread just cause you (as a total stranger) asked, I'd be pretty PO'ed.

Oh and I'm active on my local Jeep forum, too. And, I know for a fact that any threads like this, either on the Jeep forum or any other forum, ain't going to get much response when started by a total stranger. In fact, on the Jeep forum I'm on, you would totally get your a$$ kicked- if this was your #1 post on there and no-one knows you in real life. Maybe you should try posting a few of your own photos first. Even better - tell us what camera and lenses you have, what type of photography you like to do, anything photo-related would do!

Last edited:
I really don't see the point of this threat.

The point of threats are to make people feel in danger, or as if something bad is going to happen to their loved ones or belongings.

Wow, are you guys really that worried about a "stranger" seeing a picture of your significant other?

I guess I'll be first.

This is my wife:

06161117 by J E, on Flickr

I wouldn't say worried. It is just weird that someone would register to a photogaphy forum and the very first post they make there is asking for wife pics. Not even an intro or technical question. Why join a photog forum if this is the type of stuff you want to know :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back