Pie billed grebe finally close enough to get some descent shots.

dannylightning

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
last several says he has been floating around and diving down around the local swamp area by my house. usually he is all the way at the other side of the lake, today he was closer to the side where i was so i got some good shots of him..

DSC_1310.jpg
DSC_1311.jpg
DSC_1315.jpg
DSC_1317.jpg
DSC_1348.jpg
DSC_1349.jpg
DSC_1350.jpg

Nice. I like 2,3, 6 and 7 the best.

Wow love them.

Roger

Great stuff. Especially the last two.

thanks everyone, i think these are cool little birds. never saw them before last week. i found a great place near my house that seems to have lots of bird activity. the last several days i have gone there these little guys have been there, usually all the way on the other side of the lake, there very small so unless there some what close its hard to get a nice photo of them.

when i saw this one more towards the side of the lake i stand on i hurried over near him hoping to get a few shots before he dove down and came back up who knows where. it just stayed in that area for quite some time. looking all fluffy and shaking off ever few minutes, usually just as i lowered my camera. cant hold that heavy lens up for too long. but if finally got those 2 photos of him shaking the water off.

Pied Billed Grebe. Nice shots

Thank you..

Pied. got it, thanks....

Sorry Danny I missed that in your title [emoji5]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

my title said pie billed, i though you were correcting me when your comment said pied billed. thanks for pointing that out lol,,

Most reactions

Back