Piercing eyes (C&C)

BananaRepublic

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I will accept any critique on this plus opinions on the dogs eyes, are they a bit disconcerting, it just the reflection from the sky.

Holly(1 of 1).jpg

Last edited:
I like the shot. What I like is the subject, his/her head juttting up over the dry grasses, the warm earth tones and contrasting colored background.

What I’d like is more background, not cropped in so tight and perhaps an adjustment of the subject placement within the larger frame.

The eyes seem fine to me

I like the shot. What I like is the subject, his/her head juttting up over the dry grasses, the warm earth tones and contrasting colored background.

What I’d like is more background, not cropped in so tight and perhaps an adjustment of the subject placement within the larger frame.

The eyes seem fine to me

I don’t think I can do much about the crop as this as shot, but I will double check the raw. Moving her would mean tackling the grass on left, I suppose it would be technical challenge and worth trying for that alone.

Thanks for the feedback.

What a nice image, I like the image and how the wheat goes across the nose plus the reflection in the eyes don`t bother me at all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back