Piglets, horses, and reflections! C&C please!

Mooshoo4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
mattiespictures345-1.jpg

mattiespictures308.jpg

mattiespictures431.jpg

mattiespictures488-1.jpg

mattiespictures397.jpg

cartoon.jpg

Last edited:
no opinions?

1. The main pig is out of focus, and the pipe in the top left is distracting.
2. This has potential, but it's a bit dark and needs a tighter crop to get rid of the dark empty space at the top.
3. You cut the poor horse's face off!
4. Not sure what to make of this one.
5. Nice idea, but shame about the sun flare. Perhaps try this one again from the other side where it's lit up by the sun, particularly during the golden hour.
6. Actually this photo is really nice, but the filter is from hell and should be placed in a box, the key thrown away, buried in the Antarctic in an unmarked grave and left to rot, never to be seen again!

Well, I can't help it: I feel the same about that filter you used for the last photo on display here as Forkie does...
It might be fun to play with it, test out all the filters there are and all, but then to leave it at that and not really show the results.

Forkie's also right about the first: the piglet in front ought to have been in focus, not the one in back. They are nicely pink! But that rod ... yes. Quite distracting.
With some more time on my hands, I could be more specific. Fact is: I must run now. Sorry ''bout that...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back