pilots in Florida

Stormchase

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot this out at an airshow last weekend. i had to make a makeshift cepia. wondering what you all think. i have been trying more outdoor people shots.
4405416746_31a9468a93_b.jpg

I shot this out at an airshow last weekend. i had to make a makeshift cepia. wondering what you all think. i have been trying more outdoor people shots.
4405416746_31a9468a93_b.jpg

Looks like a B&W that someone peed all over

Looks like a B&W that someone peed all over

What are you 12??? Good job of offering some sort of insight :thumbdown:

Anyway, I like the shot, but I think it lacks some contrast. It may work better as a black and white with more contrast... Just play around with it... The composition is good, and I think its actually funny, because the guy has his hands over his head... So in that respect, the shot is good... Just play with the tones alittle bit and I think that will make a big difference...

The problem with sepia here is the headphones! They look totally anachronistic. The sepia itself looks good.

Thanks for the input!
I didnt have a cipea choice. I was just going for a fitting look for the shot. Not sure of the exact specs for the plane but it was a bywing. They were having engine troubles but im trying for candid shots wich is new to me.

Last edited:
4405553366_b21d1087ce_b.jpg

this is B&W with a bump of contrast and a little red bump.

Don't mind JimmyO, he doesn't have a clue what constructive critique is... Not even sure why he wastes his and others' time on this forum... Here are some previous examples of his oh so valuable critique:
Maybe when they look at it, its not very good and there are alot of dumb little mistakes that would take to long to describe so they just pass it over.

Its a snapshot, im sure you know whats wrong with it.

Nothing bothers me when people dont put time or though into pictures then ask for critique.

Honestly what did you expect people to say

"wooowowow great job"

"cooool colors"

"I dont like the red hat"

You cant learn anything if your not gonna put any effort into it.

Reference thread: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/people-photography/194906-tim-his-camel.html

Anyhow, I like the idea of sepia as it fits the style of biplane perfectly, but like others had said, it needs a little more work...

Don't mind JimmyO, he doesn't have a clue what constructive critique is... Not even sure why he wastes his and others' time on this forum... Here are some previous examples of his oh so valuable critique:

lol

I will say i have atleast a good bit of a clue on what contructive critique is, I just dont give it away easily....

I help those who already know how to help themselves.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back