Pin me up

Great exposure but the pose needs some work. Her face is in a good position but her body is 90 degrees to the lens which makes her midriff look like a tube, if she had dropped her right and rotated her hip and shoulder a tad to the right this would have been stellar.

Still, not a bad photograph. Very sharp and the exposure is sp

Cheers, Blair

Yeah the photography is killer, but the pose is not the best. But thats more on the model.

Yeah the photography is killer, but the pose is not the best. But thats more on the model.

I don't do this sort of thing yet but as I understand it, it is the photog's responsability to pose the model correctly. Could be an issue of the model doesn't cooperate i guess.

I don't do this sort of thing yet but as I understand it, it is the photog's responsability to pose the model correctly. Could be an issue of the model doesn't cooperate i guess.

Sometimes it is just luck and blasting away enuf shots. Nice photo anyway!

I loathe this modern boob-jobbed type of model...she looks ridiculous. The antithesis of sexy...

I don't know a lot about this type of photography but I personally like the facial expression and generally the shot. I agree I think a little rotation could improve it and maybe add a little more sexiness to the shot by showing a little bit of the stomach. Looking at is again if she did rotate the shoulders a little more she may end up looking uncomfortable. The one thing I don't like is the necklace she is wearing. It just looks weird and out of place.

Sometimes it is just luck and blasting away enuf shots.

Blasting away enuf shots??? hahaha.. you never shot film, did you? So shoot a thousand shots to get one keeper? And that one would be LUCK?

No thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back