Pines and Pond (Color IR)

JTPhotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just playing around with it, slowly getting there. Notice the color shift toward the center. I think that is a mild hot spot that became more severe in post. It is odd because a few shots before this I tested the lens at the sky above and did not notice any problems at this exact setting. I am learning there are lots of unexpected surprises, good and bad, when working in infrared.

DSC_0440-3 sm.jpg

Last edited:
That hot spot is distracting; otherwise, a beautiful shot!

Yeah I'm going to tinker with it I think I can eliminate it. BW is an option but the color is striking if you can nail it.

Just playing around with it, slowly getting there. Notice the color shift toward the center. I think that is a mild hot spot that became more severe in post. It is odd because a few shots before this I tested the lens at the sky above and did not notice any problems at this exact setting. I am learning there are lots of unexpected surprises, good and bad, when working in infrared.

View attachment 134407

Magnificent photo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pretty cool composition!!! The center color spot...ehhh....yeah, I see it, but I look past it. I think the top of the image, across the sky, might be a tiny bit darker than optimal. But I do like the way you shot this.

BW takes care of the hotspot but I do like the color version better.

DSC_0440-3 bw sm.jpg

Most reactions

Back