Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 15, 2006 #2 You take the coolest shots Joeri. Two more awesome images.
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 15, 2006 #3 great shots :thumbup:
omeletteman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 922 Reaction score 15 Mar 15, 2006 #4 Looks like shes havin a lot of fun in that second shot, great work.
n2photos TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 183 Reaction score 1 Mar 15, 2006 #5 I love your pics!!! How fun!!!!
DestinDave Master of Non Sequitur Joined Jan 29, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 2 Location Not where I thought I'd end up Mar 15, 2006 #6 Super shots - especially #2! That rocks!
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Mar 15, 2006 #7 Great shots! I love the moment you captured in that second shot! :thumbup:
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Mar 15, 2006 #8 You inspired me to get outside with my 18 month old, because you do such a great job with capturing wonderful moments with your girls. I love the movement in the second photo and the colors are wonderful.
You inspired me to get outside with my 18 month old, because you do such a great job with capturing wonderful moments with your girls. I love the movement in the second photo and the colors are wonderful.
monicam TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2006 Messages 625 Reaction score 0 Mar 15, 2006 #9 It show that the lil girl having fun and she really likes pink ballons..i like this shots of yours..great job here..
It show that the lil girl having fun and she really likes pink ballons..i like this shots of yours..great job here..
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 16, 2006 #10 nice fun shots! love teh way you got the second.. nice shots of your girls joeri
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Mar 16, 2006 #11 Calliope said: Great shots! I love the moment you captured in that second shot! :thumbup: Click to expand... Ditto:thumbup:
Calliope said: Great shots! I love the moment you captured in that second shot! :thumbup: Click to expand... Ditto:thumbup:
J Joeri TPF Noob! Joined Jan 2, 2006 Messages 72 Reaction score 15 Location Belgium Mar 17, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 thanks