Pink Princess Ballerinas (trigger warning: lots of pink)

Scatterbrained

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday morning my daughters dance troop had their group photos ahead of this weeks recital. Unfortunately both of my girls refused to even acknowledge the photographer during their individual shots, so my wife insisted that I get some portraits of them when we got home. So I threw an umbrella on a stand a grabbed a pair of headshots.

OK, I'm not a fan of posed shots of children but these are just freakin' wonderful.
The technical stuff is so nicely done as to be invisible and their personalities just shine through.

Don't ever lose these files.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Most excellent. Ha Ha, they dissed the photographer for Dad, the real photographer. Love it...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Beautifully done, cute models; just wonderful.

Oh, man! These are precious! Beautiful models, and excellent photography!

OK, I'm not a fan of posed shots of children but these are just freakin' wonderful.
The technical stuff is so nicely done as to be invisible and their personalities just shine through.

Don't ever lose these files.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Thank You! :allteeth:

Most excellent. Ha Ha, they dissed the photographer for Dad, the real photographer. Love it...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Thank You!:) We were discussing having these shots put in the program for the recital (parents are encourage to buy "space" in the program). Gonna have to see if it's too late or not.

Beautifully done, cute models; just wonderful.
Thanks! :chuncky:

Oh, man! These are precious! Beautiful models, and excellent photography!
Thank You! :icon_biggrin:

Beautiful. Great job.
Thanks!:allteeth:

These pictures are just stunning. Really well done

Fab photos, just so I could learn and copy (which I know isn't original), where was the umbrella relative to the camera and girls please?

Are the lights in the background the same ones from the Holiday card shoot?

These pictures are just stunning. Really well done
Thank You!:)

Fab photos, just so I could learn and copy (which I know isn't original), where was the umbrella relative to the camera and girls please?
Thanks! The umbrella was a 61" parabolic and the strobe was sitting bare (no refelctor) inside of it. The girls were standing just behind the edge of the umbrella, so that it was feathered down their bodies.

top notch!
Thanks! :icon_mrgreen:

First class scatter, first class.
Thank You!:chuncky:

Are the lights in the background the same ones from the Holiday card shoot?
Yep. I posted the set up so you can see it better. I just wish they were a bit brighter.

Ditto what everyone has said . LOVE THEM !!! great job !
Thank You!:biggrin-new:

Thanks for description

Most reactions

Back