What's new

Pink Rose

hellfeier

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 22, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Location
Sonoma County, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First attempt at controlling depth of field.
 

Attachments

  • $rose.webp
    $rose.webp
    245.3 KB · Views: 75
The rose is OOF. Not sure if it was motion blur or if you missed focus a bit. If focus was spot on, it would be a nice shot. The bud on the left isn't doing anything for me either, might wanna crop out or just reshoot and pull it out of the shot
 
Wasn't too sure about the bud, sort of distracting me as well. I was manually focusing the rose and seem to have focused the front pedals more than the main body of the rose. I'll see what I can do!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom