Pink Sunset

tmurphy0828

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It rained right before and it made for some cool looking colors and clouds at sunset. C&C please!?

To me the strength of this image is in the lower half - the silhouette is very interesting and would work great as a graphic. I like the pure white lamplights against the sky, and the far left broken lamp make you look twice.
If it were mine, I would crop just above the LH lamp post.

$8433196207_df40b16a19_z.jpg

I do like how you cropped it but at the same time I really like the dark clouds above in my origanal image

For me, the clouds are the most interesting part, they almost remind me of Jupiter.

However, it bugs me when I tell that the colors were obviously manipulated. I like looking at photos whose editing doesn't jump out as a main aspect. It even looks like you added a vignette, and I don't think it is effective.

For me, the clouds are the most interesting part, they almost remind me of Jupiter.

However, it bugs me when I tell that the colors were obviously manipulated. I like looking at photos whose editing doesn't jump out as a main aspect. It even looks like you added a vignette, and I don't think it is effective.
Actually I did not add a vignette and the colors are only slightly edited. all I did was bump up the contrast a little

i like it, would you consider posting the original file so we can compare? It does look very manipulated

Wow, if that is the original then good for you for capturing such an image. I always see sunsets like this around but only when im camera-less. Its hard to believe that you didnt manipulate the first picture without seeing the original just because there was a ton of bright pink and very dark blacks. alot of contrast.

Wow, if that is the original then good for you for capturing such an image. I always see sunsets like this around but only when im camera-less. Its hard to believe that you didnt manipulate the first picture without seeing the original just because there was a ton of bright pink and very dark blacks. alot of contrast.
It had just rained but it was like a weird sunshower type rain and it made really cool looking clouds and this is what happened when the sun started to set. I was outside camera less but I ran inside to grab really quick. I took a couple shots but this was the best one

Nice! well looks good, It could be better for sure but definitely interesting and a good quick capture.

Most reactions

Back