SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Sep 16, 2008 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 The colours are nice here! How on earth do you get SO CLOSE to your subjects??? I had to shoot through the fence the other night...
The colours are nice here! How on earth do you get SO CLOSE to your subjects??? I had to shoot through the fence the other night...
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Sep 16, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks ! Actually this one I got lucky and there was a open gate leading to a public walkway. I did get a semi-sexual pat down by 2 cops for this shot though...oh the joy
thanks ! Actually this one I got lucky and there was a open gate leading to a public walkway. I did get a semi-sexual pat down by 2 cops for this shot though...oh the joy
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #4 THORHAMMER said: I did get a semi-sexual pat down ... oh the joy Click to expand... Oh :shock: ale: ...
THORHAMMER said: I did get a semi-sexual pat down ... oh the joy Click to expand... Oh :shock: ale: ...
jlbrew3 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 234 Reaction score 0 Location Lake Forest, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2008 #5 The colors really are great, they add a lot to a nicely composed shot like this.
AbelR74 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 555 Reaction score 0 Location Chesapeake, VA. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2008 #6 Wonderful green flares! Very nice, yet again!!!