TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
riverwalk1.jpg

riverwalk13.jpg

interesting angles. the focal point in the first one seems kind of odd. my eye keeps getting drawn towards the end of the tunnel and the trash(?) at the end, but the focus is somewhere in the middle. the second one is a really cool textural shot.

the first one in interesting, yes the focus is odd... a fault if it happened by accident, but what if that was on purpose? interesting effect!

but what is that neon-pink coloured blob in the left upper part of the image?

I like the second best out of the two. The only way I can think about imrove it is if the camera was a little bit more off the ground, so the image was sharp both near and far. What settings did you use in the two shots?
Wes

Thanks for the comments, This was a photography project sponsered by a local gallery, the photographer [dylan vittone] sort of encouraged all of us to just shoot and not think too much about technical aspects. It seemed to me that everyone was drawn to trees and flowers and water, but I could'nt stop noticing graffiti and trash and the not so pretty side of the city [i'm a realist!] I wanted the eye to notice the center of the pipe because I thought the colours were cool, but I love the fact that you can't ignore the trash! I don't have the settings on hand for the texture shot but the reason for out of focus in front? for me these are companion peices, some people only see whats right in front of them, and some people notice more clearly what is ahead of them.
thanks again for your time

I like the second best out of the two. The only way I can think about imrove it is if the camera was a little bit more off the ground, so the image was sharp both near and far. What settings did you use in the two shots?
Wes
It's a wall that im leaning against. Thanks for the comment

Most reactions

New Topics

Back