What's new

Pix of the moon!

Homeboy_Matt

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
21
Reaction score
4
Location
Lorain, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New to the forum and to dlsr/bridge cams. Won this for fuji finepix for free in a contest! I always was a nature picture kind of guy using point and shoot until now. 1st subject was the moon as it was dark out and I was bored! lol. Got these moon pix using my fuji finepix s4500 with tripod on 30x zoom on manual mode by adjusting the shutter speed until it was clear. My 1st posts of nature pix I posted have taken some criticism for being blurry but hope these ones help me redeem myself!!! Hahaha! Enjoy!!!!










 
Perhaps a tad sharper and a bit more contrast.

$8802586714_3dde7a8f8f_o.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom