Pixmedic photo contest VIII

20720016.jpg

I'm back!!!!
with access to my computer

Old Hungarian metallurgical trick:048: You have to sleep with it taped to your arm pit for 2 weeks. The oils from your body permeates the copper and voila!
Ok, no one will fall for that one. I bought it uncirculated from a collection a few years ago.:winksexy:

Dean, I hope all the members read all the way through your post, before trying this. Would have saved them from missing hair in the arm pit.:bouncingsmileys:

Old Hungarian metallurgical trick:048: You have to sleep with it taped to your arm pit for 2 weeks. The oils from your body permeates the copper and voila!
Ok, no one will fall for that one. I bought it uncirculated from a collection a few years ago.:winksexy:

Dean, I hope all the members read all the way through your post, before trying this. Would have saved them from missing hair in the arm pit.:bouncingsmileys:

If they didn't, it will teach them that they should!

If they didn't, it will teach them that they should!
The blue painter's tape wasn't so bad.

Tomorrow is the last day for submissions so get them in while you still have time

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back