Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Early in the morning at a lake...

MayColour35.jpg

The haze made the further background go all blue, and even after desaturating all the blue by -100%, I could not get rid of it. I like how the spring-green birches (or whatever those trees are?) stand out against it, though.

What do you say?

Nice capture! Do you think the midtones could be brightened a bit? It might be neat to see the image upside down too :)

I fear that if I begin to touch the midtones, the haze will become way too pronounced. I was photographing almost into the sun (it was a little over to the left), and there was still a lot of morning mist in the air, which I tried to "eliminate" by upping the shadow contrasts in the RAW converter.

And would it be very different if it were upside down ;) ;) ;)??

An example of when the rule of thirds can be thrown out the window and symmetry reigns.

I do like how the bright green tree stands out from the background. I'm wondering if it would be possible to have the same amount of sky from the reflection added to the top or vice versa, have the sky cropped from the reflection to match the top image.

I'm guessing the morning mist did not please you, but I often like to see that on still water. Especially if I have to get up so early as to have the mist still hanging around. :lol:

Thanks for sharing.

The reflection carrys more of the sky, so thats why I thought it might be neat.

Thanks for sharing though, you take great photos :)

Come to think of it, this one would have been a possible contribution to the "reflection-challenge", I think ... ;)

Thank you for looking and for commenting! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back