Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok...so like, a year ago, when I was trying to go to the JT meetup, I had looked into plane ticket pricing, but I can't remember the websites that were recommended to me to check prices. I have now decided (I think) to take my boyfriend on a short trip for a combination Christmas/birthday present to him (his bday is in January), IF I can afford it. So...any tips, or websites recommendations?

On priceline you can bid on airfare, hotels, and other things..I've never used it but heard it works and you get great prices as long as you bid reasonably...

photogoddess said:
Ask Voods. He had a site that had some pretty decent deals on it.

Yeah...I remember that....that's the main website I'm trying to remember...I'll shoot him a pm!

On this bestfares.com...how do I know if a ticket is a round trip one or not? I found a ticket for SEVENTY-EIGHT DOLLARS!!!! But...I can't find if it's only one way. (either way, not bad)

core_17 said:
On this bestfares.com...how do I know if a ticket is a round trip one or not? I found a ticket for SEVENTY-EIGHT DOLLARS!!!! But...I can't find if it's only one way. (either way, not bad)

it should state the arriving trip and the leaving trip. essentially just the reverse of the arriving trip.

Yeah, I'm kinda stupid...I guess when it says 'minimum stay' it means it's round trip, eh? If I fly to Buffalo Ny, it's only $78.00 per person! :shock:

core_17 said:
NEXT QUESTION: Where in the heck to I go to find out about rental cars?

the airlines website might be able to help you...or the destination cities airport would be the next best place to call..

K thanks...I'm just doing 'initial planning' now. Scopin stuff out...seeing prices, making sure I'll be able to afford it. Any way it goes I think flying will end up cheaper than driving.

Most reactions

Back