cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 #1
MarcusM TPF Noob! Joined Sep 12, 2007 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 0 Location St. Paul, MN, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 #2 that's cool! Is that a nuclear power plant?
lifeafter2am TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 1,317 Reaction score 1 Location Orlando, FL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 #3 Awesome shot! I love the colors and the smoothness of the smoke!
MissMia TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2007 Messages 3,573 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 #4 Very well done!
JRob TPF Noob! Joined Dec 7, 2007 Messages 145 Reaction score 0 Location TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 #5 Wow Nice!
Spidy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 309 Reaction score 0 Location Southern Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 #6 Totally nuclear! I like the stars in the sky. Cool.
cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 No it's not nuclear. I am glad since I live about 30 miles from it.LOL
SpaceNut TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 857 Reaction score 1 Location Bradley, IL Feb 18, 2008 #8 Nicely done!
elemental TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 646 Reaction score 3 Feb 18, 2008 #9 This is excellent! I really like industrial subjects and night shots, and this is both. Well done!
L logan9967 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 611 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 #10 oh wow i really like this, very cool picture, you should contact the company and see if they would buy a large print hahaha worth a try
oh wow i really like this, very cool picture, you should contact the company and see if they would buy a large print hahaha worth a try
MarcusM TPF Noob! Joined Sep 12, 2007 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 0 Location St. Paul, MN, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 #11 cosmonaut said: No it's not nuclear. I am glad since I live about 30 miles from it.LOL Click to expand... must be geothermal then?
cosmonaut said: No it's not nuclear. I am glad since I live about 30 miles from it.LOL Click to expand... must be geothermal then?
L logan9967 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 611 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 18, 2008 #12 i think so, aren't those the only two that use the big cooling towers? i might be wrong
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 19, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #13 GOOD! :shock: Really nice ... I sooo want to take a photo of this kind once (at least) in my life!!!