plants and stuff, botanic gardens

julz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
woo, havent posted in ageeeees! here's some pix that i took for my art, in botanic gardens in belfast

z12pi.jpg

z29mn.jpg

z31ad.jpg

z42sq.jpg

z59rh.jpg

z67zp.jpg

z79jv.jpg

I wish #5 was more in focus...it's very interesting.

My fav would have to be the last one. I like the crop :thumbup:

I do like the second and the last, the second because that flower is quite, quite exotic, and the last because of the peacock tail effect of that flower. Nicely framed, that one. What bothers me in both is the light of the on-camera flash. I assume nothing else was possible for you in the situation?

And that flower in the fifth and the extra photo looks funny. Gives me some associations... that I feel I do not need to elaborate. I am sure, others have the same ;). Funny one! :D

yeah, it was reli dark there, i have the same shots of those without the flash and the palm one looks black and white and the last one just looks dark and u cant see anything. it was like downstairs at that plant house and all the plants were covering up the light

LaFoto said:
And that flower in the fifth and the extra photo looks funny. Gives me some associations... that I feel I do not need to elaborate. I am sure, others have the same ;). Funny one! :D

I knew I wasn't the only one that thought that :mrgreen: But it's an interesting flower none the less!

I like #5, I like insectiverous plants, #6 made me think of the smell of Datura in bloom. Although I think my favorite is the first one, I like the pattern of the leaves. Little tighter crop and it would be even better.

julz said:
haha i am reli perverted and i didnt see it till yous mentioned it lol

sick people. it's a toilet with the lid up :mrgreen:

That second one is really nice in terms of shape and colours.
Maybe it is a bit centered ... I would like having more of what is on the lower left hand side of the image. But nice anyway :)

Too bad some images do not show up.

No wonder, Alex, in a thread dug up from more than 2 years ago!!! What brought you into the deep vaults of TPF to dig for this one?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back