What's new

Play of light

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
1,397
Reaction score
40
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I tried to photograph this the other day but as soon as I got setup the sun went behind a cloud :x
I just made it in time today.

reflection7rx.jpg
 
I think you should reshoot this without the plant. I think the botom is too busy to appreciate whats really happening.
 
Looks good, i would have shot the whole pic of the window though, its a bit busy.
 
Thanks for the comments, You guys are right it is a bit busy but for some reason I prefer this, even busier, version today over the original Infrared shot. I'm just get getting back into photography so I'm trying to push myself to shoot and post something everyday, even if I don't have time to find a Great subject.

lightplay0ag.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom