Playful

Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another image I've always been partial to.This is most likely the first time I used misdirected attention to capture the subject of a street shot in a candid moment despite them knowing I had a camera to my face. Walking around my neighborhood, I noticed this man sitting on his steps. As I approached, I also noticed the cat slinking about and feigned interest in the cat with my camera to my face, all the while trying to position myself for a shot of the man. The cat cooperated perfectly by playing to me and positioning himself (herself?) just so...

Tuna

i'm gonna take a stab at cc here......there is nothing here I don't like.I like the B/W treatment.Works for me.I think it captures a "moment".If anything,I think I would've left a little more space at both the top and bottom.Overall,though it made me smile,and that's all I require.... :)

It's a sweet moment, and captured nicely - I agree, for this casual street shot the job is done. I actually like the close crop, since it is about the relationship between the charming subjects. :)

Nice contrast, too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back