playing catch...

JOSHardson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...with himself.

3818736803_69ed48d033_b.jpg

Very Nice contrast. I like how he has almost no midtones. I think the angle really worked for your subject but after looking at the tree in the background it seemed a bit over tilted...so I'm in between about the tilt.

Overall I think it's solid

Thanks. I was mainly trying to keep him straight in the pic. The contrast of the fabric is definitely my favorite part of the photo.

Yeah I think the contrast works.

well I actually had to nitpick in order to notice the tree in the background. When I first scanned the picture, I ended up looking all the way past the upper boundary of the frame looking for a ball.

It does make you kinda gaze for a second and wonder if the ball will be coming down soon... Thanks for the comments.

The hard contrast seems to work for this image because your person is in such bright sun. Your contrast enhances that bright, hot feel to his looking up into the sun for the ball.

Ordinarily I would have wanted more natural skin tone rather than it looking blown, but in this instance, I think it works, if that bright hotness was what you were trying to achieve.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back