cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 26, 2007 #1
Remi M. TPF Noob! Joined Jun 25, 2006 Messages 279 Reaction score 0 Location Vancouver, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 26, 2007 #2 Thats cool. It's like a optical ilusion. You can see it as a bulge or a depression.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 27, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #3 To my eyes it is bulging. Can you tell us some more about the building that shows this lovely brickwork detail?
To my eyes it is bulging. Can you tell us some more about the building that shows this lovely brickwork detail?
cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 27, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 It's the inside of a smoke stack. In PS I used Filter>Distort>Spherize to create the bulge.......
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 27, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Ach! :shock: YOU did this? It wasn't there like this?
AUZambo TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 573 Reaction score 6 Location Birmingham, AL, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 27, 2007 #6 i thought it looked kinda liquified....interesting adjustment. I don't think it would have worked with any other shot.
i thought it looked kinda liquified....interesting adjustment. I don't think it would have worked with any other shot.
Velocity TPF Noob! Joined Jan 2, 2007 Messages 77 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 27, 2007 #7 Verry interesting and amusing. I like it. Nige
cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 27, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 LaFoto said: Ach! :shock: YOU did this? It wasn't there like this? Click to expand... Yes, I did this in PS. It was originaly a picture of the inside of a smoke stack. Cosmo
LaFoto said: Ach! :shock: YOU did this? It wasn't there like this? Click to expand... Yes, I did this in PS. It was originaly a picture of the inside of a smoke stack. Cosmo
M midnitejam TPF Noob! Joined Mar 26, 2004 Messages 314 Reaction score 3 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 27, 2007 #9 Very creative. I like it.
ClarkKent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 20, 2005 Messages 2,020 Reaction score 9 Location Kankakee,IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 27, 2007 #10 Cool.
SpaceNut TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 857 Reaction score 1 Location Bradley, IL Jul 28, 2007 #11 Awesome! I like what you did here. I still learning that you can do a lot in PS & it's fun!