invncblsonic143 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 27, 2011 Messages 90 Reaction score 0 Location jersey Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2011 #1 what do ya like better?? 1. 2.
Mesoam TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 1,120 Reaction score 4 Location CT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 17, 2011 #2 i don't care for the crop on the flame...
A Aze TPF Noob! Joined Mar 22, 2011 Messages 86 Reaction score 16 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2011 #3 1. This has nice color and sets a good mood but I agree the crop in the flame hurts it. Also there is too much negative space on the top-right. 2. I like the spacing better here. It fills the frame better. I'd like to see more contrast for it being a B&W
1. This has nice color and sets a good mood but I agree the crop in the flame hurts it. Also there is too much negative space on the top-right. 2. I like the spacing better here. It fills the frame better. I'd like to see more contrast for it being a B&W
LuckySe7en TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2010 Messages 831 Reaction score 47 Location Austin, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2011 #4 crop it the opposite direction and you're in business
D dsquared TPF Noob! Joined Jul 20, 2011 Messages 59 Reaction score 2 Location B&H Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 17, 2011 #5 Sorry but,crop really hurts. I like the 2nd one,BUT,maybe it's too colorish... I guess,you know what I mean...
Sorry but,crop really hurts. I like the 2nd one,BUT,maybe it's too colorish... I guess,you know what I mean...
T t_hayat TPF Noob! Joined Jul 18, 2011 Messages 48 Reaction score 2 Location New York City Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2011 #6 i agree, the crop isn't working at all. i personally like the color version better, the b&w doesn't have enough contrast
i agree, the crop isn't working at all. i personally like the color version better, the b&w doesn't have enough contrast
pixilstudio No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2011 Messages 372 Reaction score 52 Location denver co Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 23, 2011 #7 CROP!!! and i dont like the 2nd