What's new

Playing with Motion and colour - Please critique

Estylo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone,

This is my first time posting here, but I have been snooping around :)
Here is a photo that I took of a band, about a week ago in Philadelphia.

The space was very narrow and I shot with a 50 f/1.8 (Only available lens I have at the moment)
The lighting was red and very poorly lit so I made due with the situation. I decided to play with colour so I changed my WB to Tungsten and approach it artistically with long exposure and rear curtain on my flash.
Any pointers or critiques in general are welcome.

Thanks in advance
Estilo

$IMG_4892.webp
 
I like the color and blur (not a artist here) but I like it in the art sense. When I blew it up it seemed to have some noise in it. looks better small. I mean, its not bad. I picture it as being something like we would have on the inside foldout of music cassette tapes cases with band pics. Seems too look okay kept to that size too. id have some doubts on a medium or large print on something like this perhaps someone else can comment in that aspect.
 
True say Bribrius, I said the exact same thing with a friend, about the inner cover of an album or something of the sort.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom